Click here to grab your free copy of the Social Media Success Checklist discussed in this episode!
By day, Jenn Herman is a Director of Marketing for an aerospace company.
By night, she runs Jenn’s Trends, a popular blog that shows you how to make the most of social media.
Are you using social media to grow your writing business? I’m not.
I’ve always found Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and social media in general to be confusing, overwhelming, and frustrating.
Unfortunately, I also felt like Just Add Hustle (as well as my copywriting business) was missing out because of my social media struggles.
If you’ve ever felt the same, go ahead and hit the “Play” button.
Because in this red hot episode of Just Add Hustle, Jenn Herman walks you through the 6 things you MUST do to use social media to grow your writing business.
In this episode you’ll discover 6 things every writer must do to succeed at social media:
- How Jenn balances her career as Director of Marketing for an aerospace company, motherhood, and a thriving blog (if you’re trying to make your writing side-hustle your full-time gig, stick around till the end of the show for Jenn’s powerful productivity tips) …
- 6 things every writer should do to succeed at social media (#5 is my favorite — and Jenn says it’s the one people most often overlook) …
- Why you DON’T have to spend hours a week on social media to make it work for your writing business (in fact, Jenn says LESS is MORE on social media, so long as you remember to do one specific thing first) …
- The biggest mistake people make with their username on social media (I’ve made this mistake — have you?) …
- And lots more!
Social media is a conversation. And if you don't know who you're talking to, you can't have that conversation. Click To Tweet
Resources mentioned on the show:
- Jenn’s Trends — With 400+ blog posts, you’ll find LOTS of good info at Jenn’s blog for using social media to build your writing business
- Stop Guessing — Jenn’s eBook gives you a step-by-step guide for creating a social media strategy
- Social Media Examiner — One of the web’s best resources for social media strategies
Thank you for listening!
Ladies and gents … THANK YOU for joining us for another episode of Just Add Hustle.
And a very BIG Thank You to Jenn Herman for stopping by the show.
You’ll feel as sad and lonely as a nerd on prom night if you miss an episode of Just Add Hustle. Don’t let that happen!
Click one of the links below now to subscribe. You’ll never miss an episode!